Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was pretty easy besides when putting the in air sensor the rubber piece kept pushing through on the new tube so i licked my finger and made the rubber piece a little wet and it took a couple tries but was much easier. i had to cut the bottom of the heat shield about a inch and a 1/4 off it was hitting on the picture below on that black peice and tubing. also the tube had two defects but thankfully they are on the bottom of the tube so it worked out. im still uploading the vids but ill post them soon as they are ready you can definitely hear the new intake its awesome. did a couple 60-150 80-150 dont mind the whistle type noise its the license plate vibrating on the mirror i have it stuck there between the dash/windshield. install took about 30 minutes ill put more vids up as they complete processing

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
looks good but sucks you had to fix something that should fit correctly

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i know i was kind upset about that and the defects on the tube but im overseas and didnt want to wait for things to be shipped back and forth lol

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
yeah i know i was kind upset about that and the defects on the tube but im overseas and didnt want to wait for things to be shipped back and forth lol
I hear you... you're over in italy right... my wife has family in sicily:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice yeah im in italy for the next 3 years. i love it here. every where i go people are waving and taking pics of the car and when i stop security from the mall cam eup and was posing with the car and police take pics lol its crazy

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump ttt for more ppls to see

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump to the top!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks good. After I buy high flow mid pipes and a Corsa c/b, the JLT will be my final mod (until the warranty is up)....

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thx im going to get exhaust next for sure

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thanks for sharing!

So you had a drop in filter? Can you describe more about the sound and seat off the pants feel after upgrading?

The JLT was one i was strongly considering...but went the stock box and drop in route. Still interested so tell me if you really think it worth it.

I definitley like the big filter and dual cone design of it, just not so sure about fending off heat.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well beleive it or not i noticed my temps are about 3-4 degress cooler then normal so the cold air intake is working a little bit or at least is more efficient. the sound when you get on it is almost equal to the exhaust you can feel it working i dont know if oyu can hear it at all in the videos. the prior owner had a K&N drop in filter. nothing against that but i like little bolt ons one it sounds better, two looks great, way easy to install except the the damned sensor kept pushing through with the little rubber thing till i finally got it with a little condensation as posted in the OP, and lil more hp and tq its never alot through intakes but its better then stock

1 - 12 of 12 Posts