Charger Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Yeah, just not feeling it at all. I think you guys struck out with this one. Doesn't work at all with the body lines or overall look of the Charger.
unfortunately I must agree. It won't stop me from buying your side skirts though :banana::beerchug:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Is it April 1 again already?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Grip body kit is hot and this is just not... No bueno!! Now u guys have to redeem yourself with something as hot as ur body kit!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm really not feeling this for our cars.

Given the flavor of responses suggesting that you've somehow put yourself in the hole (that is, that you should now 'redeem yourselves') for producing this as a Charger body piece, I think it would have been more tactful for you to introduce this as a 'universal scoop', as your website seems to indicate, and not as a 'new scoop for the charger'.

Granted, there's nothing wrong with what you said- It was accurate. Just trying to be helpful.

Peace. :beer_yum:

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Cardboard? Legos? Not quite respectful of a paying vendor.
didnt get a chance to see his post but to his defense, that scoop is not very respectful to a charger. JMO

--- i do love some of your other products. why didnt you guys do a full hood with that scoop that was functional? i think half of the pushback here is due to the fact that it is non functional and stick on, very mustangish. again JMO

if it was...say a ramair hood i would buy it in a second.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
i referred the cardboard because when we are away at the tracks. the pitpal guys and crew and i usually rent a little car for teh guys who fly in instead of riding in the rigs and we tend to use it for when we go out to dinner at night and what not to the store and so forth so we arnt stuck at the track 24/7 all weekend long.. and well one day a few years back, a new hire for pitpal decided it would be cool to start dressing up our little rental cars... turned out to be a cool thing actually, so now we always make cool hood handcrafted scoops out of cardboard and tape them to the hoods and sometimes really odd looking spoilers also.. we actually drive threw towns with them on and it really is funny... sometimes we actually have some sweet designs even though they are just cardboard.... if your a drag racer and such and hit the tracks to watch the races then im sure you have seen atleast one or 2 of them throughout the years.. we park them in the manufacturers midway right beside one of our freightliners or beside one of the pitpal rigs.. they actually draw a lot of attention for real and always a good laugh.. so in short, we always pimp out our rentals for fun.. cardboard goes along way with a good imagination.... i should take a pic of the next one we do..

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
didnt get a chance to see his post but to his defense, that scoop is not very respectful to a charger. JMO

--- i do love some of your other products. why didnt you guys do a full hood with that scoop that was functional? i think half of the pushback here is due to the fact that it is non functional and stick on, very mustangish. again JMO

if it was...say a ramair hood i would buy it in a second.
kinda my route.

a cowl hood would be cool/nice to see.

a metal aftermarket hood with a cowl or srt8 scoop would be good as well since most know chrysler is rediculously overpriced.

even a metal scoop that could be made functional on a stock hood would be a good, yet untaken route to go...

so far the market has tripped over replicas of itself.

the same hood in 3 different inch incremental sizes isnt exactly variety in my view.

the 6 pack available seems out of place even if it was on a 60's or 70's vehicle.

theres a market for this with our cars though. just because a couple of forum members dislike it, doesnt mean the entire world does. forums usually only cater to a small group of the overall owners of whatever car forum you are on.

sorry its not for me, but i'm not the type to laugh or ridicule another for their personal tastes.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
its ok...not my thing though

41 - 51 of 51 Posts