Charger Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Tell ya what... kill this thread and we'll forget we ever saw it ;)

:)

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think their might be hope. It would probably look good as the door panel scoop on 69.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Please keep this thread respectful. If you don't like it, you are more than entitled to. No need to take it to that extreme. Can't please everyone :)

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
just because Grip can make something doesnt mean they should :)

i love 99% of the grip stuff... this is the 1% i dont

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
you guys make a great body kit! I LOVE my front end and get compliments on it WHEREVER I go! This scoop however looks like it would sell better on a mustang forum. I understand they like stick on scoops lol. No disrespect meant to you guys or your company. Think of it this way, it could be like the SRT team changed the viper to an SRT6 or something

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
hey thanks to whoever deleted my thoughts on this scoop... WTF??? everyone else said the same thing i did and i believe i was the first response on this thread.... oh it must have been the lego like comment i made then because everyone agreed with what i said obviously....

like i said though---everything you guys make is really nice and i do plan on fully kitting mine out with your awesome kit, except this scoop anyway and not sure why you even pulled the trigga on production of this

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
hey thanks to whoever deleted my thoughts on this scoop... WTF??? everyone else said the same thing i did and i believe i was the first response on this thread.... oh it must have been the lego like comment i made then because everyone agreed with what i said obviously....

like i said though---everything you guys make is really nice and i do plan on fully kitting mine out with your awesome kit, except this scoop anyway and not sure why you even pulled the trigga on production of this
It's really not necessary to be rude or disrespectful. You can convey your opinion without doing that. :)

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
On a brighter note, i think this is the only thread i've ever read on this forum that every forum member agrees on :bigthumb:

·
Registered
439 Posts
This post was originated on April 1st you guys, April fools day.... Oh my bad.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts