Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I think I found a new home on the net. I'm pretty sure I have worn out my welcome on another site that seemed to have a problem with the new Charger. It's good to be among fellow enthusiasts. I look forward to sharing stories and info.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Welcome, midnightcharge to the best neo Charger forum on the net! Glad to have you here, enjoy!!!
B.T.W. what was that other site you were on? Perhaps we sould pay them a visit, nowhati'msayin?

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
chargershed said:
Welcome, midnightcharge to the best neo Charger forum on the net! Glad to have you here, enjoy!!!
B.T.W. what was that other site you were on? Perhaps we sould pay them a visit, nowhati'msayin?
Welcome my friend! We're with you chargershed. Locked and loaded!! :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the support but I wouldn't waste the effort. Besides looks like it will be a lot more fun over here. Glad to be here.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome MidnightCharge, this was the first forum I joined once I got the fever for the new Charger. I am now a member of three others. But this one is by far my "home base" due to the fact that it is specifically for the Charger. One other I have found to be welcoming is the LXForum. When I introduced myself as a future Charger owner, I got many nice welcomes from folks who own all the varieties that are on the LX platform. I also got an welcome from a local member who likes to organize meet and greets, something I am looking forward to getting involved in.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I spend about as much time on here as I do LX... joined up with a few other dodge sites... but never really visit them...

On the plus side I think I have a deal worked out on my new car.... just gotta give em a deposit on Saturday....

Looking forward to driving my new toy...

:)

multiple sites for the same vehicle can do good... but the BS and bad talk in the beginning is not needed... (disclaimer: this comment is regarding a basically 2 year battle of websites for the Avalanche... nothing to do with anything siad or going on with the Charger, or its related websites...)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts