Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,

Figured I would join and make a simple introduction. I am new to Fort Worth, but not to Mopar. Was a tech in a Dodge dealership back in Michigan for a while, then decided to hang up my wrenches. I now work in an Audi dealership in Fort Worth, Texas. I do warranty now.
Anyway, I am a 36yr old father of four. The wife and I decided to get new vehicles, being that her 04 Durango lease is up in 5 months and my 99 Explorer was on it's last leg. She opted for an 07 Grand Caravan, which we pick up in a few days. I myself decided to go with the 07 Charger. I bought the 2.7L LX (I think it's an LX) in black, with tint. I keep my speed restricted to the Track on my 02 GSXR750, so a daily driver needed to be economical when it came to gas mileage. Been looking at all the nice rides here for the past two days. The only mods I have planned for sure are a set of 20X8.5's wearing 255/45's. I prefer black rims with chrome lips, but don't want to spend a mint on them. I may do a cold air intake and cat back...... but not likely.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Welcome from the other side of the metroplex!

Heh, we're gonna make you eat that "not likely." :D

(BTW, that model's the SE. LX is the chassis shared by the Charger, Magnum and 300.)

·
Registered
199 Posts
A hearty welcome from down the road in Austin!

2006 Inferno Red R/T with R & T package, OEM SRT 20's, Mopar CAI, Navus Navigation Unit, Rear Spoiler, Illuminated Door Sills, 35% Ceramic Tint, Painted Calipers.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Greetings from a former Ft Worthian who now lives in Stephenville.

·
Registered
349 Posts
welcome from Arlington:laugh:

·
Registered
964 Posts
welcome from dallas.. hope you enjoy the forums.. there is alot of great people here....

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome from wayyyy up north in Canada! I bet you ll get bit by the mod bug in no time!!

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Welcome from California!!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
welcome from san antonio. if you aren't busy this weekend, head down to austin this weekend for a big meet! Details in the Texas section! :)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee----I don't believe a word of that "not likely", he,he

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.