Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,my name is Gates and i'm from montreal quebec,i just want to introduce myself and share a couples pics of my car with you.
very happy to find this forums

comments are welcome:driving:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Welcome from Ottawa! You'll have to meet with TopBanana107, he is in your area..
yeah i saw one the other day on the 15 north.but we were not going the same way,so i don't think he saw me....mine is number 222...
and thanks for the welcomme:beerchug:

i also speak french for those around here,je parle aussi francais(le frog,lol) pour les gens de montreal...

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee--Awesome Charger!!!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Welcome from Ottawa! You'll have to meet with TopBanana107, he is in your area..
Gee, do you have to give away my "On our Earth Mother" location EVERY time?!? :biggrinjester: Just kidding Steve!

yeah i saw one the other day on the 15 north.but we were not going the same way,so i don't think he saw me....mine is number 222...
and thanks for the welcomme:beerchug:

i also speak french for those around here,je parle aussi francais(le frog,lol) pour les gens de montreal...
That wasn't me on the 15...I have seen a few though as well on the 15 in the last couple of years.

:lol:mad: Le frog comment! Nice to see you have a sense of humour!

So, Gates, welcome aboard...don't be shy to check out the regional forum for the Montreal area Charger owners...just watch out for Petra (Peter277200), she bites pretty hard. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Gates, Welcome to the forum, nice ride!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guy...hope to see some of you in a meeting sometimes...and yes i have a couples of mod,basically bolt ons...c&l cold air,magnaflow exhaust and predator....suspensions drop,headers,and hid on the way..and i'll check the forum to looks for some ideas...
and yes i have a good sense of humor...but do not touch my car,my wife it's ok tho(as long as she don't read this,lol)

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
thanks guy...hope to see some of you in a meeting sometimes...and yes i have a couples of mod,basically bolt ons...c&l cold air,magnaflow exhaust and predator....suspensions drop,headers,and hid on the way..and i'll check the forum to looks for some ideas...
and yes i have a good sense of humor...but do not touch my car,my wife it's ok tho(as long as she don't read this,lol)
Cool...I swear I won't touch your car!!!

I may be in town to get my new tires mounted in St-Constant. I don't know what time (for sure in afternoon though) but what's your schedule like?

We usually try to meet at least once every 2 months at a minimum. It's that time again les boys!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
welcome from big bad a$$ cali , mr. new naner guy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guy and FinalyCharged...your charger is what i call bad ass,very very nice....
And banana107,i would really like to meet you but i'm leaving today for two weeks,i'm going to my hometown of Gaspé,it's the : vacances de la construction...lol
Hope to see you when i come back....

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
thanks guy and FinalyCharged...your charger is what i call bad ass,very very nice....
And banana107,i would really like to meet you but i'm leaving today for two weeks,i'm going to my hometown of Gaspé,it's the : vacances de la construction...lol
Hope to see you when i come back....
Ah oui, les fameux vacances de la construction!

I have been in the Gaspé region once (for work at the time) and it is a beautiful place. I had plans to go back one year but it was just way too cold for a summer vacation...so we went to Cape Cod instead!

Bonne route!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ah oui, les fameux vacances de la construction!

I have been in the Gaspé region once (for work at the time) and it is a beautiful place. I had plans to go back one year but it was just way too cold for a summer vacation...so we went to Cape Cod instead!

Bonne route!:bigthumb:

thanks...but the weather forecast seems nice for next week...in the 24-28 celcius,but hey it's meteomedia,they can't predict sun when it's sunny outside,,,,:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
thanks...but the weather forecast seems nice for next week...in the 24-28 celcius,but hey it's meteomedia,they can't predict sun when it's sunny outside,,,,:biggrinjester:
Meteomedia is alright 75% of the time 18 times out of 20. :biggrinjester:

Looks like you will have nice weather...I promise that I won't do my raindance until AFTER you come back! :biggrinjester:

yes but 260 km'h....stupid metric system,would be so cool if it was miles:driving::D
You can switch certain things to miles like your odo and your trip meter. In EVIC's extended menu, you even have a digital speedometer. As long as you have changed from metric to standard, it will be displayed as MPH. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts