Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iphone sucks for taking pictures cause theres no flash and crap but here are some~!

theres a pic of my friend putting a bolt back in total time to finish was about hour 45 mins with out knowing how to do the fasica thing

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
most of all the dumb rivets broke thats what sucked.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
yeah, me and my buddy Exzaber have pulled 3 diff fascias (an sxt, rt, and my srt) and they're all different but we found that usually the far corner plastic pins in the top of the hood usually snap (which are pretty useless anyways)

and those christmas tree things in the wheel wells are COMPLETE garbage, but some wire ties and w/e extra unbroken pins left usually secure the plastic wheel well part fine (with still being safe)

oh, and for some reason my fascia is 10x more of a PITA to get back on lol

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep i used wire ties. and my friend gave me a box of like mopar rivets too

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Looks nice!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heres a daytime pic of them

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Looks really good!!! What was the overall cost?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
170 bucks from neweggmall.com shipping was free

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I used my stock bulbs they still look good and span far as heck people also flash there brights at me I guess they thing my high beems are on lol

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I used my stock bulbs they still look good and span far as heck people also flash there brights at me I guess they thing my high beems are on lol
you might wanna make sure you aren't actually riding with your high beams on, or that the projector housings are aligned properly.

Projectors are suppose to have a straight cutoff line below the eye level of other drivers, (this is why HID's are illegal unless they're in projector housings). So technically you should be blinding other drivers less than before - unless at a point where you're on top of a hill and they're on the bottom, they should only see two little yellow glowing balls:beerchug:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No yea there is a line right near or a litle above the persons plates

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
looking good man!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, the wiring was sooooo easy with my splice connectors so much better then cutting wires

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
i want some flashtech halos but thats gonna be probably at the beginning of the year

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
those L.e.d ones are all nice, aac and flashtech but meh im lazy and was on a budget for what i paid it was a good deal and they look nicee

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
everytime i see them get posted and like ah, theyre ok, and one day when i was driving back home at night, i saw a car on my rear view and i was like WTH is that? sure enough, it was an all blacked out charger i was like :dunno: they look supe sick at night

1 - 18 of 18 Posts