Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. My name is brad and i am a salesman at shively motors jeep chrysler dodge five star in chambersburg, pa. I currently own a modded 95 eagle talon tsi awd turbo. After test driving many cars the charger is my new passion. I will be buying one here shortly. I am considering our plum daytona charger number 03 of 1400 and with our lifetime powertrain warranty i cant lose.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome from Canada.... get the charger NOW! lol

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well with my employee discount im going to and soon haha. Just a matter of do i want rwd or awd for my snowy winter driving. I can saftely say all my cars have been chrysler products from my 93 intrepid es 3.5 to my 2 eagle talons which are both awd tsi turbo models. I dont care what anyone says about chargers , the worst part is i work infront of these cars all day and ride in em all day , thats like dangling food infront of a hungry fat man for me haha.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City. That's the lowest production number that I've seen so far. I would jump on it, quick.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts

You have 0003 on the lot? Why hasn't anyone bought that by now??? :knockout:

I second that!! You have number THREE in your grasp? You FOOL go buy it now! lol
I have to say, I love my Daytona, and you will love yours too, so go grab it while you can!

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Get the Charger you will be very happy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts