Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 06 rt with 145000 miles. Its in great condition one owner. It was pricex at $9500 It has leather, wood trim, navigation rear VES

it runs perfect. What should these dyno bone stock to the rear wheels and whats a decent 1/4 mile time and speed for them?

Thanks from Houston Texas

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and congrats on getting the fastest color:yes::driving:

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Just picked up a 06 rt with 145000 miles. Its in great condition one owner. It was pricex at $9500 It has leather, wood trim, navigation rear VES

it runs perfect. What should these dyno bone stock to the rear wheels and whats a decent 1/4 mile time and speed for them?

Thanks from Houston Texas
Congrats on the new car!

Typically when they were new, it was around 270 to 290 hp and 302 to 305 torque.

Usually 13.7 to 14.0 in the quarter.

Consider taking care of it with ACES IV and QuantumBlue Lubricants that we provide to over 9,600+ people here on the forum. It will continue to run well and stay in good shape that way.:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome from Canada and congrats I just pick up the same car :) 2006 R/T Fully Loaded mint shape I'm very happy what a sweet ride :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
awesome on the new ride,,, I just bought an 07 R/T myself a month ago and so far its pretty bad ass LOL, I wonder if I can swap out my factory radio or another factory radio with Sat Nav on it???

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Congrats on the new car and Welcome to the site. 1/4-mile times is high 13's to low 14's depending on conditions. Your car has 345hp stock, so to the rears, that's about 275-280hp.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats on the new ride bro. Welcome from Houston Texas also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts