Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just thought I'd drop by and give a quick introduction now that I've finally decided to join the forum.

Anyways, a few things about me. I'm 27 years old, live in Wichita, Ks and just recently became the owner of a Midnight Blue 2006 Dodge Charger R/T. I've never been much of a gear head but then again I've never really owned a car I took pride in or had any interest in the performance side of things. usually just had a point A to B type of car. Now that I have something with real potential I am ready to learn and do as much as possible. With the aide of this forum and some knowledgeable people I know in my personal life I plan on making a few performance mods, but not until I know what I am doing. I'l be around from time to time researching the archives and asking questions if I can't find the answers elsewhere.

No pics of my ride just yet.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome to the forums :wave:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee...Midnight Blue is an awesome color but black is the fastest color:yes:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
welcome from San Diego!

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Welcome to the forums. A lot of great people here that are willing to help you anytime.:banana:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome to the forums :wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts