Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Tom and I purchased my 2006 Charger two years ago. It was on the used car lot with oly 1100 miles on it. Whoever ordered it didn't like it I guess. His loss is my gain. It is a base model but has the Eighteen inch wheels, Tinted windows, Chrome dual exhaust and a few other options not offered on the base model as far as I can see. It is Inferno red and I love it. It just took awhile to get used to the resonaton sounds of the pipes. The last Charger I had was a 1971. My second car is a 1979 Corvette.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welcome welcome! There's so much info on this forum - better beware of the mod fever.

Love my Charger...but a Corvette is my dream car - really digging the new ZR1 (if I only had $140K).

I grew up in St. Clair, MO - you may or may not know of it.

I'm rockin' an 06 Brilliant Black R/T...best/nicest car I've owned so far.

Hope you've been enjoying the sweet ride.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, What model do you have ? we love pics

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
welcome from east tenn glad to have you on board you will get mod fever on here real fast and its alot of fun. enjoy the greatest forums around

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee! Go Cardinals:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome

I think this has to be one of the best car forums around. Before you know it, the hours will be gone! You've been warned! :rocker:
Welcome!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Tom. I too am from St. Louis and currently live in Ballwin, MO.

Glad to have you as part of the forum. You will definitely enjoy it here.

MaulerZ

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
I've been to Chesterton and surrounding suburbs of St Louis a lot.

I go about once a year, lots of friends there, but they're in to the GM scene. My buddy jimmy has both a 2003 blue Z06 and a black 06 GTO 6.0

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Tom, Welcome to the forum from Maine!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the addiction! If you are ever in KC hit me up.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the welcome everybody. Great to be here and enjoy everybodys Chargers. Some great looking rides. ChargerChic, is that the color of your Charger in your avatar? Beautiful!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts