Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey all, ive finally done it..bought my dream car(well one of, i have many dreams.lol) I just picked up a 2006 Dodge charger r/t . My Name is Mike and im from schenectady NY. Hope to get talking with you all soon

she is a White 2006 Dodge Charger R/T powered by 5.7L V8 HEMI Engine and 5-Speed Automatic Transmission. Loaded with Dual Front Airbags, Anti-Lock Brakes, Air Conditioning, All-Speed Traction Control, Electronic Stability Program, Occupant Classification System, Heated Front Seats, Full-Map GPS Navigation Radio, Performance Suspension, 18" Aluminum Wheels, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, Performance Exhaust, Power Sunroof, Power Adjustable Pedals, Power Drivers/Passenger Seating, Tilt/Telescope Wheel, Security Alarm, UConnect Hands-Free Communication, 6-Disc CD Changer with 322 Watt Amplifier, Road/Track Performance :driving: i love her

Ps. Now that im broke from sinking what i had in for the down payment and all... I want to start making her as sexy as possible. Anyone have any cheap mods that i can start out with. dress up mods and what not. So far i hated the tail lights so i bought a set of Altezza style tail lights in black.and that was breaking the bank :( if thats a sign of when i say cheap

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for warm welcoming so far all.. lol i love to be back in the world of modding. My last car was a 97 bonneville that was already done up for the most part with stuff..but i did like the lights and added leds and puddle lights and tubes and all that jazz...no worries, im not gona be tacky this time..lol

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
welcome from big bad a$$ cali Mike :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republic of Massachusetts :bigthumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Maine!

·
Registered
541 Posts
welcome from VA!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
welcome from BC Canada

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Sorry im excited.. had to share! I JUST HAD MY FIRST MOD DONE!!! i had the suitcase removed. ran me $50. i think that seems pretty fair. im glad i went that way instead of the resinators so i dont get drone. No idle rumble but when i punch it i hear it. would there be any other cheap fixes for a bit more rumble?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts