Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all!
Brought home new GT AWD Plus Blacktop Alpine sunroof last week. I had been shopping them awhile since I sold my Impala daily driver. Wanted a SP but good sense won out as I live in snow country. Was in no hurry as I have a Challenger and a new Cummins truck as well as my lady's Malibu to drive heard lots of BS mostly Covid leverage against the buyer till I found this one and these people a couple hours away. It's Granite as is my truck.
Got 5% discount, 2K Incentives and 2% money. Easy easy buy too they were great in and out in less than an hour easy.
20210714_181153.jpg
20200930_181438.jpg
20191030_151021.jpg

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hello to all!
Brought home new GT Plus Blacktop Alpine sunroof last week. I had been shopping them awhile since I sold my Impala daily driver. Wanted a SP but good sense won out as I live in snow country. Was in no hurry as I have a Challenger and a new Cummins truck as well as my lady's Malibu to drive heard lots of BS mostly Covid leverage against the buyer till I found this one and these people a couple hours away. It's Granite as is my truck.
Got 5% discount, 2K Incentives and 2% money. Easy easy buy too they were great in and out in less than an hour easy. View attachment 299874 View attachment 299875 View attachment 299876
Nice fleet and nice man shed! Lol

2019 R/T Scat Pack Plus

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forums.

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
2020 Charger SXT Plus AWD - Frostbite/Black
140 Posts
Congrats, it looks great! Is it AWD? I think so, based on the wheels.
Many happy miles!

·
Registered
2021 WB Hellcat and 2013 RT Plus AWD
227 Posts
Welcome from Pittsburgh, and congrats on your collection! I love the Granite Crystal color!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Nice vehicles. Like the R/T Challenger. Those AWD Chargers are great in the snow.

·
Registered
2013 R/T
2,064 Posts
Both my dailys are like this. Granite. R/T and Storm Gray Silverado. Both are Boosted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
going to put snows on it too. Anxious to see how it does. I have skills but I'm sure I'll have to adapt technique a little. Always done FWD cars with 4 aggressive snows.
Noisy and harsh sometimes on the dry, but when it's the real deal sh88ty conditions I can fly with good confidence

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
going to put snows on it too. Anxious to see how it does. I have skills but I'm sure I'll have to adapt technique a little. Always done FWD cars with 4 aggressive snows.
Noisy and harsh sometimes on the dry, but when it's the real deal sh88ty conditions I can fly with good confidence
Congrats man! Good looking car. As for snows I put Michelin XICE Xi3 (just replaced with the XIce Snows) and they are great but I'm using 18 inch wheels on my R/T for winter. I know the AWD runs different offsets but you might want to look for another set of AWD 19s or 18s (police package) to use for the winter.

My car is great in the snow even with just RWD.... it would be fun to have AWD! Really all you'll have to worry about it the really deep stuff where clearance is an issue. I'm sure you can take the RAM on those days!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts