Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I am posting all over this web site, but you guys come up with so many good ideas and I want to keep buying new things lol.

Ok so my question, I don’t think I can get away with a chrome grill on a purple car so I think it may have to be black. Unless you think otherwise, but I want to make my car even more unique, do you have any idea's that I could go with, my guess is that I may just have to buy a chrome grill and have that painted black.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
im a fan of the clean look.
currently i have the chrome crosshairs with the r/t badge and honeycomb back on my car. i want to get a color matched crosshair, but im waiting til i get my bumper re-painted.

id leave as is :D thats jsut me tho.

keep up the posting :) its kinda like ur teacher tells you in school. "dont be embarassed to ask questions, some one else probably wants to know the answer too"

if your willing to risk getting doored... take off them side moldings :D

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Well you could be the only Plum Crazy SRT with a color matched Danko Direct grill hmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry, I am posting all over this web site, but you guys come up with so many good ideas and I want to keep buying new things lol.

Ok so my question, I don’t think I can get away with a chrome grill on a purple car so I think it may have to be black. Unless you think otherwise, but I want to make my car even more unique, do you have any idea's that I could go with, my guess is that I may just have to buy a chrome grill and have that painted black.
Id go with this one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006...015QQitemZ250177690689QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
go to a local body shop and have it sprayed your color and cleared, I think that would look SICK! Check out this silver one!

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
as far as i know, yes.

color match everything but the mesh, leave it black. and it will look SOOOO gnarly

·
Registered
702 Posts
try looking at http://www.racemeshgrilles.com/

He's a little pricey, but the qulity of his work speaks for itself. He does them in black also, but I couldn't find any pics. Here's a nice SRT though (he did mine also...I love it)

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Perhaps someone would be willing to photochop it in for us??? Id love to see it and if I liked it, I would most definitely consider it for a winter project!

-Pat
Bad chop job but it should give you an idea ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts