Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to do something different with the front end and saw a grill that looked different than the norm so i picked it up. I was nervous about how it would look once I got it on, but after seeing it I am very satisfied with the look. tell me what you think

Before

After

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
That looks great & I love your wheels.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I have the same color car as you! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
I went a different route with my grille though. I went with a retro look instead of a bling look......

All said and done, I appreciate all styles, and your style looks great!:bigthumb::bigthumb:

P.S.: LOVE THE WHEELS!!!!!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Silver Steel FTW!
I love your rims goes with the new grill good.

I went with the flat black daytona grill

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
hahah mikey we both have a flat black grill and the same BT emblem!!!!!!!
now YOU need to get rid of the license plate box and bend the plate around the fender and pop two holes in the plate so it fits

ps

silver steel FTW

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think it looks great more like a 300 than a charger though.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Looks good..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the same color car as you! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
I went a different route with my grille though. I went with a retro look instead of a bling look......

All said and done, I appreciate all styles, and your style looks great!:bigthumb::bigthumb:

P.S.: LOVE THE WHEELS!!!!!
Hey thanks for the compliments guys and gals!!!!
I appreciate all styles too, I just didn't want to jump
on the bandwagon and do the whole blacked out/murdered out
theme on my ride. when I clean my ride it has to shine!!!;)

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Hey buddy- how ya been? :wave:

The new grill looks terrific! :clap: Looking forward to seeing you at the LX&B! :grin:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Where you been? Looks good man. I like it. I actually have seen a silver steel on the road with a similar grill and it looks really nice.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
looks good bro, matches the wheels great

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
IMO this looks great! Very clean and fresh, different from most others I've seen. Great job bringing it all together (grill, wheels, etc.). :clap:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm not into bling myself but damn does that look good on your car! Perfect choice with the body color and rims. Great job!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
since a few have posted pics, I thought I'd share one of mine. I love your wheels, the drop and grille. check mine out.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey buddy- how ya been? :wave:

The new grill looks terrific! :clap: Looking forward to seeing you at the LX&B! :grin:
Hey whats up Ron, I actually moved back to West Virginia and thats why you haven't seen me. Thanks for the compliment, and I'll see you on Saturday at LX&B!!
Where you been? Looks good man. I like it. I actually have seen a silver steel on the road with a similar grill and it looks really nice.
What's up dude! I'm still around, I check up on you guys on the pittsburgh thread, but everytime you guys meet I'm usually working so hopefully I can meet up with yall before the summers over!:beerchug:
IMO this looks great! Very clean and fresh, different from most others I've seen. Great job bringing it all together (grill, wheels, etc.). :clap:
Thanks!
I'm not into bling myself but damn does that look good on your car! Perfect choice with the body color and rims. Great job!
Appriciated!!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
since a few have posted pics, I thought I'd share one of mine. I love your wheels, the drop and grille. check mine out.

Your Ride looks good Bro! I thought about going with that Grill, but I saw it on a torred a couple months ago and didn't want something someone already had, so I looked around and found this one. IMO you should drop that thing. You would be surprised the looks you get when it has a low stance!:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts