Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I registered on the website to get ideas and to see what is going on out there in the Charger community. I bought a 2006 white V6 SE charger from my wifes company. It was her company car, she drove it for 2 years and when it was time to turn it back in to the company I decided to buy it for my 16 year old son. It had 45,000 miles on it and I paid $7500. The company didn't really want it back so they negotiated with me on the purchase. Because I got such a grest deal on the car I went ahead and put a little money into the car so it didn't look base model stock. Back in the day I was always into cars so I figured I would get my son set up. Minor mods include: tinted windows, molded mud guards, 245/45/20 Goodyear Eagle RS-A's with black Verde rims (chrome lip). Converted to a Magnaflow dual exaust with stainless steel tips, added fog lights and replaced the air filter with a K&N. Future mods are shaving the badges and replacing the stereo / speakers.
The look good and sounds great...not bad for a first car right?

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I wish I had a dad like you, but then again I have worked my ass off for anything I ever wanted. Welcome to the site, you won't have any trouble finding ideas here.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Where are the pics???

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in Rancho Santa Margarita. I knew that So. Cal. was properly represented on this forum. Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
welcome from San Diego man, such a great dad :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Welcome from Temecula, So*Cal ;)

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I'm in Rancho Santa Margarita. I knew that So. Cal. was properly represented on this forum. Thanks for the warm welcome.
That's right by NummThumz and Nickinfleet. You should check out Cars and Coffee in Irvine tomorrow with us.

·
Registered
323 Posts
welcome from socal in the south bay :driving:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Also welcome from socal :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My son has already gotten his first speeding ticket. Need to drop him off at traffic school in Newport Beach. Maybe I'll take the Charger and try to get over to Irvine to check out cars and coffee.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts