Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am 15 years old, I own a 1973 Chevy Nova, Small block 333 with about 400 horsepower at the flywheel. I'm not one of the young guns who think their car is faster than everything else, I'm pretty sure a Charger can beat my car, at least in corners, although the charger doesn't take corners as well as a WRX, a Nova takes them even worse. My father owns a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T. I am on this forums to just look and learn, how many people compare their cars (mainly Impreza's) to the charger.

Just remember... There is always somebody faster than you, learn that and you will be better off for the wrest of your life. :clap::banana:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Welcome to the forum... I love Chevy Nova's... especially the one from the Death Proof movie:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
of course i have pics. =P

There is the Nova [:

There is the charger... Need more pics, let me know... Interior? anything of that nature.:driving:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome from S. Missouri.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Welcome from Florida !

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Welcome to the forums from MA ! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Where in NY are you......I could have sworn I just saw that Nova parked in a tent.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im located about 45 minutes south of Poughkeepsie. You may have seen a nova looking alot like this one. But this particular Car, has not been driven on the Road for about 2 years or so. It needs a bit of work, In the spring im going to start working on it. By Next fall i wouldn't be surprised if you saw it on the road. Of course you would only see the back... Just kidding.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
ah.....so you're around Mahopac,Cortland,Peekskill area.....and your right....the one I saw was it's twin but it was about 4 hrs North of you.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Actually he's around southern columbia county. Lol. He's my son.:rocker:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
When I am finished rebuilding my nova, It will be Pitch Black, and possibly Flames. Im not sure if i will keep the vinyl top though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts