Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hello to everyone on this forum. can't wait to finally talk to people who understand my obsession with my car!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois! What color?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Welcome from Florida! I will be in Minneapolis for a family function this weekend :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Northern Cali.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i guess i blew it the first time on here. i have a 06 steel grey metallic, V-8 hemi, all the stock options i could get, no modifications yet, but i would love to install a performance chip. also, i have had to file 2 hit and runs on it so far. seems to be an idiot magnet.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
i guess i blew it the first time on here. i have a 06 steel grey metallic, V-8 hemi, all the stock options i could get, no modifications yet, but i would love to install a performance chip. also, i have had to file 2 hit and runs on it so far. seems to be an idiot magnet.

No, thats just the Minnesota driver's illness. It seems to get real bad around the date MN people get their license. Its also one of the reasons I have a 4x4 truck for the winter - if they can't drive on dry roads, its gonna be worse on the snow... :smoke:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, thats just the Minnesota driver's illness. It seems to get real bad around the date MN people get their license. Its also one of the reasons I have a 4x4 truck for the winter - if they can't drive on dry roads, its gonna be worse on the snow... :smoke:
thanks for the warning!!! i guess that i will have to get an old beater car to drive in the snow! in st. cloud, it's like a demolition derby when it's slick. i don't go into town much when the weather's bad, but it only takes one moron to do damage.:dead:

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
whoo hooo . another viking in the house. whats up from kc

1 - 15 of 15 Posts