Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While cleaning up the Charger yesterday, my wife and daughter were sitting in it playing around. My 3 year old daughter was driving of course. Anyway, my wife was in the passenger seat and was playing with the auto seat adjusters and started to lay the seat back. Well, low and behold, that sucker goes all the way back. I mean flat back, right on top of the rear seat! Is it just me or is this the only car that I have ever seen where the auto seat lays all the way back. I have never seen that before! Now if I could only get her in there alone...............................:lol:

·
Registered
112 Posts
While cleaning up the Charger yesterday, my wife and daughter were sitting in it playing around. My 3 year old daughter was driving of course. Anyway, my wife was in the passenger seat and was playing with the auto seat adjusters and started to lay the seat back. Well, low and behold, that sucker goes all the way back. I mean flat back, right on top of the rear seat! Is it just me or is this the only car that I have ever seen where the auto seat lays all the way back. I have never seen that before! Now if I could only get her in there alone...............................:lol:

goodluck getting her alone dawg....my explorer seat would lay completley flat also,and the only fun i had with it is watch my wife sleep soundly on our many rides from ny to daytona beach....lol....

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
my '05 jeep gc did that, kinda miss it, my r/t doesn't have dual power seats :(

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
goodluck getting her alone dawg....my explorer seat would lay completley flat also,and the only fun i had with it is watch my wife sleep soundly on our many rides from ny to daytona beach....lol....
Yeah, your probably right!
It's a neat deal though...

Wonder if the driver's side does it as well?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts