Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been wanting these fender stripes for a long time now and
I finally did it! I also took the qtr panel sticker off that said R/T and added a flat black plain one. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
484 Posts
As a fellow Stone White owner, I have been waiting to see the Challenger stripes on a white Charger. I think they look good, but without the R/T lettering they look a little odd.

EDIT:

Now that I look at it, I think they should be moved forward a little more, right above the wheel well and trimmed to match the curve of the wheel well.

EDIT (Again):

Like this, but not tilted to the same crazy angle:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
me like... if I ever do any decals... it would be those in red:rocker:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I've been wanting these fender stripes for a long time. What do you guys think?
I was wanting those too, ever since I saw this one I attached.

I like them allot :beerchug:, on yours not too sure if the hip stripe goes with the look though. I ended up with a two-tone so its kinda permanent for a long time now.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
looks really good Joe, like i saw somewhere else, time for some new rims!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Here are my strips on a stone white.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
The stripes look pretty good on there, Joe :bigthumb:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I as well decided to install my Challenger stripes this weekend. I think they turned out great

Attachments

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I kinda' like it!

·
Registered
109 Posts
In the immortal words of Chris Farley....Tommy Likey!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have a set of these Challenger stripes for my Silver Charger but I was very hesitant to do the install. I thought it would be overkill being that I have the bumble bee stripe on the tail. But I see that others have decals on their Chargers and the Challenger stripe still looks good. I have H/O under the 2 stripes on my set though.

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
I've never been a fan of vinyl decals but the fender stripes look good

·
Registered
320 Posts
I like em a lot, they're pretty dope. The stripes look better when they're thick tho IMO & maybe if they were cut to match the diagonal indents on the hood to match the body more, They should make some Charger specific fender stripes. Dope as hell tho I want a pair:bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Not a big fan. They just look out of place there. They don't go with anything else on the car. I don't even care for them on the Challengers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts