1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I ran my car this afternoon and went 3.82 0 to 60 mph. I need to know how i can post a pic on the forum. I know i can get even better if i can hook up in first and second.:grin:
I use photobuck and then just copy the IMG link. post up some pics, I GOTTA see this!!!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I will posted them to night.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You just can't get your car moving that fast!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
What these times seem unrealistic 0-60 in 3.82 sec seems to quick, 2.5 sec what in the heck do you have under that hood?!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
What these times seem unrealistic 0-60 in 3.82 sec seems to quick, 2.5 sec what in the heck do you have under that hood?!
They just didnt tell you the rear end was jacked up with the tires off the ground!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
With the B&G I spin the tires more easily and that translates into ridiculously low 0-60 times when I lose traction because the computer measures the speed of the tire rotations, not the distance covered. Basically it's a BS number.

If the 3.98 is for real that is impressive. I've been seeing lots of really weird results getting posted recently though ... 12.8 @ 111 MPH stock in a SRT8 maggie and now this. These are real anomalies in the stock results I've typically seen in the last year and a half (4.3-5.1 0-60 and 12.99-13.5 @ 105-109 MPH in the quarter). Can't say the results aren't legit but think there is some information missing somewhere to explain the large difference in performance numbers.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Right, there must be article from a magazine out there Probably Motor that should provide some information regarding this vehicle....

·
Registered
230 Posts
i'm calling bogus, that's lambo murcielago LP640 territory. The damn viper and new z06 can barely make that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i'm calling bogus, that's lambo murcielago LP640 territory. The damn viper and new z06 can barely make that.
Agreed. I pulled a 4.28 with all of my mods and the Predator.

It was done on a loose dyno or downhill.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Let me help you with that.

This is 422vette's time, not mine. I wish it were..LOL

·
Registered
575 Posts
So I wonder what the associated 1/4 mile time would be with that 3.82? Wouldn't a 1/4 mile run add credibility to this time?

·
Registered
230 Posts
likely still in the 12s. I'm guessing there was wheel spin.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
likely still in the 12s. I'm guessing there was wheel spin.
There was very little wheel spin in first and a little going into second.
I just don't under stand how when someone eles car goes that fast everyone starts to say that is not for real. I will post my 1/4 miles times as soon as i get a chance to do to the track. It also depends on the driver! A lot of people buy a fast car and don't even now how to use the performance of the car to it potential...

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I just don't under stand how when someone eles car goes that fast everyone starts to say that is not for real. I will post my 1/4 miles times as soon as i get a chance to do to the track. It also depends on the driver! A lot of people buy a fast car and don't even now how to use the performance of the car to it potential...
Yeah that would hold alot of truth if we were talking about cars with manual trans but an automatic? I mean there is skill involved but not much, you only have to turn off ESP, step on the brake, raise the RPMs to get a faster launch and if in manual mode time it just right or just leave it in auto.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
The picture says it all, but I guess the 1/4 mile results would help to back your 0-60 up. Looking forward to seeing those results good luck.:wave:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You talk a lot BS! Why don't you bring you car out and i will smoke you and then see what you got to say...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts