Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a custom catback set up with an xtremeflow racing muffler and duals..at first I was going to get the flowmaster 40 but after talking to a friend and the guy at the muffler shop I was tempted to try this company xtreme...after the installation the muffler shop guy said "I bet you didnt think your car would sound like this huh" It sounds beastly when you start it and real good during acceleration. At first I thought my car was going to sound like an import due to the fact its a v6, but my buddy who drives a rt daytona with a kn CAI, Headers, and Magnaflow exhaust was even impressed with how it sounds close to a v8. All in All im very satisfied with the results and I couldnt beat the price; sorry I have no sound clips up but ill try to get some up soon.
IMG_9645.jpg

IMG_7154.jpg

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
just got a custom catback set up with an xtremeflow racing muffler and duals..at first I was going to get the flowmaster 40 but after talking to a friend and the guy at the muffler shop I was tempted to try this company xtreme...after the installation the muffler shop guy said "I bet you didnt think your car would sound like this huh" It sounds beastly when you start it and real good during acceleration. At first I thought my car was going to sound like an import due to the fact its a v6, but my buddy who drives a rt daytona with a kn CAI, Headers, and Magnaflow exhaust was even impressed with how it sounds close to a v8. All in All im very satisfied with the results and I couldnt beat the price; sorry I have no sound clips up but ill try to get some up soon.
View attachment 55776

View attachment 55777
congrats on the mod, i want dual exhaust too, but i don't where to turn, blastin bobs, which is the cheapest or like magnaflow which seems the top end, don't mind me asking, where can i get the exhaust you got, i live in michigan, so i don't know if I'll be able to get what you got. how much did you pay for the exhaust and the installation?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was 360 out the door...you can go to any good muffler shop and just tell them that you want a dual set up with custom 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 mandrel tubing...it shouldnt be that much. My muffler is from a company called xtreme racing....you can ask the shop guys about it...with the blastin bobs I hear that is a real nice set up..alot of guys on hear get those and just put a flowmaster 40 muffler on. If you cant get the xtreme muffler you can ask the shop guys to put on a flowmaster 40 on for you and run the custom piping and you should be good..it sounds so nice...good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts