Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be going down to watch them on Aug. 3rd has anyone every been to watch them during there training?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I went down there during the days of Drew Bledsoe, Vincent Brisby, and Vincent Brown lol. It's a lot of fun man, I actually had like a 15 minute convo with Steve Israel....great guy!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Anyone know who this is?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Is that Romeo Crennel?

·
Registered
641 Posts
His shirt says his name is russel. I'll be going to the 2nd home preseason game. Good game for the kids. Not to rowdy or cold.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
this is probably a trick question, if I recall correctly Gary is a Jets fan

If he knowingly publicizes a picture of himself with a Patriot player, he risks losing his Jets fan crying towel

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Nah, not a trick question. After some "parking lot partying" at the LX Nationals, I found I had misplaced my key. So after 7 trips to the room and countless visits outside, I went to the front desk of the hotel. There stands this rather large guy at the desk. As he has his meathooks on the counter, I see a HUGE ring on his right hand that says " AFC East Champions". I talk with him for a few and get the picture taken and commence to tell him i'm a Jets fan. Thank goodness he didn't pummel me. He kind of mumbled his name but the fact that I had a few beers in me didn't make it any easier. Nice guy though.

G

p.s. I did find my key. It was in the cupholder of the chair I was sitting in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts