Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, got my rt with the road and track just a week ago. It's time to show this thing off before the weather takes a turn. It seems like Lammy makes the most posts here, but i was wondering if anyone would like to get together in the next few months for a Charger Meet and greet. Mabye head up to epping for some quater mile times. Ah well just an Idea. Post or send me a pm with any ideas.

·
Registered
84 Posts
cool, we are the SRT-4 neon crowd but would like to join or have you guys join the local group.

if there is any meets post them up.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Would be great to pull some folks together for a New England Meeting and Greet....not sure how to get this started. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea Just keep posting in this heading hope people read it and go form there. I'm going to carsile for the all chrysler nats, but it would be nice to go to something alot closer.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
F1 Boston could be a good place to meet, hang and do a little racing inside. I've had a few gatherings there with other groups.

·
Banned
1,244 Posts
hmmm.... drop wife and kids at brothers in Providence, MA .... Hey TByrne... any chance of having a gathering at your place? Be a great time! Talk shop, sell goods, PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES!!!! and lets not forget a BBQ!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm in...... just not on a snow day :happy:

·
Registered
84 Posts
no snow please.!

just saw a nice charger the other day.:santa:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm in if anyone wants to get together

·
Registered
63 Posts
NIVO88T said:
no snow please.!

just saw a nice charger the other day.:santa:

Did it have a Patriots license plate? :whistle:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well it's 45 today anyone around ;) we aren't going to see a day like this for some time.

·
Registered
84 Posts
tbyrne said:
Just saw the reply notification for this thread. I think we can put something together in the Spring :)
Just noticed you are in the southern most part of Mass. LOL
Just went to IKEA today up in Stoughton :)

Nice site and facility.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Thanks! It's nice in this area. Only drawbar is the shop is about 15 minutes away from everything. Only things near us is a resturant a few hundred feet down the road (great food and views of the ocean) and the beach. It's not good to be down there with very little gas at 10PM. You can probably figure out how I know that :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts