Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this is the New England Forum, I thought it would be cool if we could get some photo shots going of your vehicle in a Fall New England setting. Anyone want to be the first one?
Thanks,
Bob

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
The leaves aren't quite turning around me yet, once they do, I'll get some nice pictures. I'm sitting on the front porch right now with my laptop enjoying a beautiful September 30th.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Since this is the New England Forum, I thought it would be cool if we could get some photo shots going of your vehicle in a Fall New England setting. Anyone want to be the first one?
Thanks,
Bob
Here is one at Hogback Mountain in VT. Can't really see the foliage but it's turning. Great idea Bob. Peace\/

·
Registered
353 Posts
Does this count?

Somehow this pic just seems to have the same shock value everytime I look at it!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Thanks,
Bob
good idea! I have a great place tomorrow to take my Charger and at the same time see some wildlife, i will post my pics soon..

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
That will make a pretty fantastic picture if you take the pic again at high peak...great pic Gary.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
One Fine New England Autumn Day

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Nice pic Brandey. Great color.
Thanks, Gary,
now let's see if Tom the Turkey can post something :grin:( I guess I can let theTurkey comments rest for now, I will try not to let any more gobble jokes or pics sputter out-oops then Video Kid got a hold of it...-that'll teach ya for bustin his chops about million dollar videos!) :) the deeper I dig the better) ,

AND come on the rest of you guys that live in the beautiful New England area! I know that some of you went to NH for fall foliage...

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I finally got a chance to get some good fall pictures of the Charger. I only had the cell phone, but they came out really well

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Very nice

Very nice slide of pics Charger enthusiasts, I especially love the one near the
water mill<?>, whereabouts was that one taken, Brian???

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Now that's what I'm talking about.
Thanks!! I especially like the setup, a friend of mine had the backdrop pretty much all set and I just rolled in and took a quick pic!! :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Let's vote!!

If we get enough pics, we could vote for the best pic for fun!! Gotta have color...LOTS of COLOR!!! It's such a beautiful time of year....

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
That's grist mill near the Wayside in Sudbury, MA. They actually grind flour there using the water wheel. You can take tours and buy the flour from them. Nice place to picnic on a good day.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Nice ... Makes me wish I was there :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
That's grist mill near the Wayside in Sudbury, MA. They actually grind flour there using the water wheel. You can take tours and buy the flour from them. Nice place to picnic on a good day.
very nice, thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts