Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know if 08 door panels will fit 2006 srt, They look to be leather lined on the arm rests, or is there a company that will improve the 2006 oe panels?

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think they will fit. I'm actually wondering when someone's going to step up and offer the 08's for sale.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
them 08 door panels are sick......i would love to throw some on my charger......:grin:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Anybody know if 08 door panels will fit 2006 srt, They look to be leather lined on the arm rests, or is there a company that will improve the 2006 oe panels?
In the SRT Chat thread last night the engineers said they should fit but since they didn't have any electrical engineers at the chat, they were not sure if there would be any issues with the window switches, etc.

My bet is that they'll swap right in.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so who's gonna try it...PM me if anyone takes a shot on how much the panels are and if it works. It is the only thing I hate about the car is the cheese d%^k interior

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'm gonna run to a dealer and look at one of the models they have sitting out

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
i'm gonna go rent an 08 charger and chang mine out ;):lol:

·
Registered
400 Posts
I will be doing the swap, just not sure when.

·
Registered
459 Posts
FWIW ... maybe its the SRT's that have the carbon fiber on the door panel and dash but my R/T has brushed alum.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Good idea!!

I really hate how they didn't do that to begin with... making our interiors nice and all....

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Bravo!
I suggested doing that a month ago when I first saw interior pics.
we could all just take turns renting them and switching them out at meet and greets... I am SURE Mike knows hoe to pull them off in 2.3 Minutes a peice... and put them back on, too.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Any one know if the rentals have those door panels?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yes I just purchased an 08 charger and they are lined in leather and the armrest also......i just can't seem to find a dash kit that goes with my dark grey interior lol i thought about silver carbon fiber...what do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Man, Id love to go rent an R/T for a day and swap them panels out...... ONly probably is is that its just not the door panels! Its kick panels, lower dash panels, glove box, everything! I know I could do it, but Id be worried someone at the rental place with half a brain might notice! But I wouldnt mind the all black interior for the cost of a car rental for a day...... hmmmm. I might have myself a winter project! Time to go out to the garage and practice taking everything off so I can get it done quickly without breaking anything!

-Pat

1 - 20 of 35 Posts