Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my green led dome lights, still in the mail hopefully it will look good with the mag pearl. i was a little hesistant between buying blue or green. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
341 Posts
can i see pics

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill put some up as soon as they are installed!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I'm curious to see a green set up. I tried blue but quickly found out I didn't like them. They were extremely blue. They actually hampered my vision in the car though. It was hard to see things with only blue lights. I switched to some bright white LEDs and enjoy these better. I hope you like the green ones when you get them installed and I'd like to see the photos.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i figured the green would look cool and still be useful! and if it looks great i would like to eventually look into some under the seat lighting, that would be sick

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have red LEDs in mine, front and back. I LOVE them, no visibility issues, can even have them on while I'm driving and it's just fine. Makes everything that isn't black glow red. :rocker:

My friend has blue in his Mercedes... Don't know where he got them from but the dome lights in front have turned green over time, hasn't been very long either, like 3 months. The back is still a turquoise color. He might have gotten two different kits for the front and back, I got mine as one whole set for all interior lights, on ebay.

Personally I think you should go with green. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I just saw the kits on ebay. Not bad for $24, how's the install to replace all 4 bulbs?

I can't see myself getting all red led's, I still need to retain some functionality with the interior lights, so if I get a kit, I think i'll go with the bright white leds.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ill tell you what, the green looks sick!!! the inside of the car glows like a ufo!! haha the install was super easy, all you need is your led bulbs and a small flathead screwdriver. carefully pop the plastic lenses off and replace your bulbs!!! really cool mod for little $$$

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yup, cheap and super easy. Everyone that sees them loves my lights. The $24 kit is probably the same one I got.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have new ones on the way as well.. super whites for the map lights and such and blue for the door lights. Can't wait to finally get them in the mail with my HID's

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well here they are......looks awesome i might add! they are definetly brighter in person. unfortunately the pic doesnt do justice but i have no problems seeing whatsoever!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That actually looks pretty cool. Good job.
thanks man, i love em! i was on the freeway the other night and some tuned out fast and the furious wanabe civic pull along side and i turned them on and the look on their faces was priceless hahahaha:rocker:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Dayum! Great color choice. Definitely unique and it looks really cool.:clap:

·
Registered
341 Posts
i purchased the blue led kit off ebay being about a week the should of been here already dont know whats the hold up i paid 26 usd.

yours looks great!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks everyone!!! yeah banco idk whats taking so long, i convinced my buddy to get some for his accord and its taking a while for him too. i got mine from superbrightleds.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts