Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
jus got these from ridergraphix....the quality is great on these decals and shippin was very fast 2....i plan on gettin the hockey style decal 2 very soon.....also got a spoiler on the way!!!:rockon:

edit:fogot the pics....hehe...also im a horrible photographer so the quality sucks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
jus got these from ridergraphix....the quality is great on these decals and shippin was very fast 2....i plan on gettin the hockey style decal 2 very soon.....also got a spoiler on the way!!!:rockon:

edit:fogot the pics....hehe...also im a horrible photographer so the quality sucks

Looks good (not a fan of the back ones) I think the Hockey sticks will add whats needed to set it off!! (seen the for sale sign in the yard, selling the house to pay for the car :))

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like the side stripes.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
not A FAN! but if you like it then its good..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Paint the hood black then add white decals to your hood and you'll be set! Just my opinion.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
im lookin at the pics and its the hood color i dont like. its off white not watching the decals.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Yeah, I think the hood stands out too much...maybe if you slapped some black decals on it, it would integrate better with the rest of the car?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yessir......i do plan i puttin black hood decals on but the problem would be tht nobody make them!!!!!i have the RKsport hood which is always seems 2 get ignored...:(

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Go to your local truck lettering company. They can EASILY print up some decals in black. Or cantact [edited by admin]
tom

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Ok, it looks like you're realy trying to avoid painting that hood, so here's my take:
-Remove the bottom side decals.
-Add some black lettering on that hood (on each side of the scoop), and some black decals, this will remove some of that white on the hood, which is throwing everything off.
-Add some black lettering on that rear decal, like the word "Charger" or something.
-Add a white pin stripe all around the Charger, along the top body lines.
-IF YOU CAN, add a Daytona spoiler in BLACK.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
it is different...but not for me

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Well, I've looked at the pics again and again and read what everyone commented about. Some real good points. I always say, "dare to be different" and you did just that! I agree with goval.

1. I'd try to find a good hood decal to break up all the white on the hood.
2. I also agree with the pin strip and the stinger stripe that goval photoshopped.
3. I would leave the white rocker stripe.
4. Although a black rear spoiler might be nice, I wouldn't rule out a white one to go with a matching white chin spoiler.
5. I'd also consider maybe either painting or a custom white trunk decal (top portion) to match the white hood. In this case, I'd choose a black spoiler and black chin spoiler to match.

I think you're on to something though. Kinda like a reverse image of what the black on white Charger guys are doing. Run with it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
How hard are they to put on? Just wondering if I should have a body shop friend do it or try it myself. I'm a fan of the RiderGraphics line and love their styles.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
The only way that will look right is if you get a white trunk. You need a lot more white toward the back of the car to balance the hood out. Get the white stripe that goes across the trunk and down the back fenders.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think jackiert said it best....im tryin 2 do sumthin different.....hate it or love it.....i will look into the hood decal tho....thnks fo every1's input

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Mr.Cowbell here..... lol
You are right, RK Sport hoods are gettin no love yet on decals, yet that great big white canvass is BEGGING to be painted. I am not feeling the white trunk blackout yet, but it has possiblities. Have you considered getting painted and tinted tails? The red tails hurt the color isolation you are going for and the corners make it worse. Maybe even purely rockblockers will do the trick. Quarter panels hockey sticks may add some white "weight" to the rear end to help the balance, and the think a white spoiler and chin will round out the corners. The hockeysticks could make or seriously break the vision, so I'd think long on what you get there. Maybe another MoparM, idk not seeing it in my head yet. Its the hood right now which is knocking everything off, imo.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I like the one with charger in the back by the tips..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts