Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I ordered my new decals from Ridergraphix over a month ago and they still haven't arrived. Anyone know Brian personally and able to get in touch with him? I've sent a few emails the last few days and haven't gotten any sort of response. Neither the USPS or Canada Post can seem to find the parcel and my body shop is waiting for it.

Is there anyone else that does the same styles of decals? This is getting frustrating. :smoke:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Have you tried PMing them on here?

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried PMing them on here?
Pm'ing, email.. no phone # though... At one point they were emailing me almost fast as text messaging. I can only hope they're attempting to track the package before getting back to me. I can only guess though as I've yet to hear from them.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Graphics are being re-cut and re-sent. Thanks Canada Post / USPS :smoke:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I was going to say they have been excellent to work with when I placed my order, were you saying thanks to the post office or to them??

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to say they have been excellent to work with when I placed my order, were you saying thanks to the post office or to them??
Thanks to the post office for losing the decals and then delaying the process to the point that I won't be able to get the decals on my car this season. Rider couldn't just send out another set of decals after they hadn't arrived after a couple of weeks because it would have been a watse of money. But, for the past month, Canada Post and the USPS have been pointing fingers at each other, and neither has been able to find the package. In fact, I am not certain which postal service is less enthused about doing their job. The US customer service "automated" system is far more annoying, that part I DO know. :smoke:

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Figured it was something on the postal end, since all my orders got to me from Rider almost faster than I could pay for them.

·
Vendor
331 Posts
Your new Order is cut and will go out tomorrow....Thanks for your Patience.

Your SRT-8 Stingers are also included.

David Rider
RiderGraphix

1 - 9 of 9 Posts