1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
OO man Mark I got home from that show in League City where I had taken a ton of pics and when I looked at my camera it had tea on it. Long story short I spilled my tea in my car on the way home and I don not know how it got wet but it did. I had some other pics on there and the card was wasted. Better the card than the camera.

You need to take some more pics of your car. It looks FREEKIN AWESOME !!!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Can we get a better pic? Looks nice but I would like to see more.

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Upstaged!

That stripe looks great, but hezus, mary and joseph, those tailpipes steal the show!!!

You need to post more pics, young man! :rockon:

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
...and the wheels are nice too..

...please more pics...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes If weather permits I will be there, signed up on your thread about 45 minutes ago

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That stripe looks great, but hezus, mary and joseph, those tailpipes steal the show!!!

You need to post more pics, young man! :rockon:
Borla's 125 kit comes with 5" tips, gives it that mean"a$$" look

·
Registered
338 Posts
Wow it looks very nice. Love the exhaust, wheels, well, the entire car looks sweet. Great job man...

·
Registered
334 Posts
1badcharger, your car certainly lives up to your screen name! Very nicely done with the stripe, those tips are like battleship cannons and I could just stare at the Foose's all day...sweet ride!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok.....where did you get the stripe?
It is a one off, Chuck Coupland is and airbrush artist and also does custom graphics, he is the best for those who are looking for quality espeacially when showing a car,he will not let the judges down. This stripe is very very hard to apply since it contures with the truck lid, it does not go straight across like others you see.
Chuck is in LaPorte,Texas and his company is couplandsigns.com

Thanks for all the great comments

·
Registered
998 Posts
Oh man, your car is killing me. I always thought I'd leave the stripes alone on my GMG..but after seeing your Lime..I'm not so sure. Did you come up with the design for the rear logo on the stripe or did Chuck?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is all my idea, his good work

·
Registered
846 Posts
That is so good, great job bro... That truely is 1 Bad Charger...

·
Registered
974 Posts
Love it

That's the hottest Sublime I've seen yet. Great job. (no offense to the other Meanie Greenie's). Love the wheels too.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Modern Mopar Muscle all the way, thanks diablo!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts