Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Chrome grille, side moldings, and body colored side skirts?
Maybe it's the photo, but is it suppose to have a brownish tint to it?

·
Registered
537 Posts
So is that an '08?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Its alright but does Dodge really need to do another version of grey? How about blue, green?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
So where is that goofy antenna sticking out of the roof? I thought that was
an '08 upgrade???:sick:
It's there it's just hard to see .... magnified it shows better

·
Registered
467 Posts
So where is that goofy antenna sticking out of the roof? I thought that was
an '08 upgrade???:sick:
my dealer had an 08 se on the lot, at first look i didnt noticed any 08s cuz i looked for the extended 'goofy' antenna. asked the dealer and looked closer for 08s. the 08 se had the 'sirius-type' antenna on the roof but it had a threaded hole, which i assume is to screw in that stupid antenna.
by the way, i like the new center console and door arm rest covers. nice and soft.

·
Registered
374 Posts
That my friends would be the new BLAH..... Color. LOL

Its not all that bad. I would love to see it as a R/T with some mods done to it to really make my mind up on it.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I just wonder if it changes shades like most the other colors due on like cloudy days to sunny day

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
For those who have been waiting to see the new Dark Titanium Chargers, here's one!

This is an SXT with the optional chrome 18" wheels. Looks pretty sharp!
If you can, please take a picture with the sun shining on it. I think the paint might look a bit better with the sun out.

·
Registered
628 Posts
my dealer had an 08 se on the lot, at first look i didnt noticed any 08s cuz i looked for the extended 'goofy' antenna. asked the dealer and looked closer for 08s. the 08 se had the 'sirius-type' antenna on the roof but it had a threaded hole, which i assume is to screw in that stupid antenna.
by the way, i like the new center console and door arm rest covers. nice and soft.
We have to physically put the antenna in when the vehicle gets sold, or when sales has nothing better to do and sends it our way. They come from factory without the antenna screwed in, at least to us they do.

...by the way, don't **** with the remote start...that SOB locked me out the other day, lol

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I saw one this weekend at out M&G and it looked pretty good. It's a darker grey.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts