Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you Jax Charger owner's! Was out cruising the Charger today and ran across a new custom shop opening up soon in Jacksonville. It's called "First Coast Rod & Custom". They did not give me a for sure date when they will be up and running, but the owner said it will be soon! sound's like it will be a cool place to go for custom tires and wheel's, custom paint ect. ect. According to the owner, he said they will be doing all kinds of custom work there. He told me what ever I wanted to do to my Charger, they can do it. Can't wait. Couple of the guy's there have some old school Charger's and the owner drives an old Super Bee, his wife has a new Super Bee!! Bunch of MOPAR guy's there. He also told me they may have a car show for their grand opening. Real nice guy, we talked about installing a super-charger on my 5.7. He know's MOPAR engines like th back of his hand. From what it sounds like, they will be a real top-notch Rod & Custom shop. We need one here in Jax. Oh! I also seen their painter's portfolio, man! He does some killer work!! Thinking about having them do a custom paint job on my "Shaker Hood Scoop" when they open up, their first customer. :)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I hope this is true, because I'll be there to check him out. like I know mopar engines like the back of my hand. This is the first dodge I ever owned. I hope he'll do me right when I want to super charge it. I wondering how would a supercharge car run on a long distant run say from florida to san fran, Ca. If anyone knows I would to see a thread giving their opinons

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too. Just courious on how it would work on these new 5.7's. He said it could be done. I really did not have the time to go into great detail with him, I had a hungry family in the car.

·
Registered
230 Posts
no offense but sounds like a free ad to me

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, was not trying to make it sound like I was advertising for the guy, but just like everyone else on this forum, when they find something cool, they want to share with everyone else, and that is all I'm doing. I will be having some paint done on my shaker hoodscoop when they open up. Also, if it is all possible finacially and mechanically, I will want a superchager installed on my 5.7. Sorry if you feel that way, but hey! That's what's great about this forum, we are all intitled to opinions. I love this place.

·
Registered
1 Posts
tried to take my car to this shop - its in a bad area - no way i'll even drive my car through there with all the drugs prossies and gang shootings - i'd never leave my prized charger alone in a place like that - can't think that you care much for your car if you'd take it to first coast rod and custom - also heard that you are one of the owners

1 - 6 of 6 Posts