Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting lined up to put a custom exhaust into my 2.7. the place i scoped out is putting me at about 500 dollars for dual flowmaster. just looking for some feedback on the price and brand. i don't know a whole lot about exhaust. if anyone has better suggestion, i would love to hear them. thank you.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
can i ask u sumthing? what where u smoking when u got a CHARGER in a 2.7?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Ahhhh ... we haven't had a v6 bashing at all this week ...

grabs a beer, opens some chips ... here we go again :D

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
matthewyaw ... there is a sticky here with some sound clips. If you search for exhaust in this forum, you'll find many different answers. It's all personal. One will vouch for your flowmasters (we have a flowmaster), the next to reply will tell of a tale of it being too loud, not loud enough, too expensive etc.

If there is no one around your area with a 2.7 and flowmasters, all you can do is rely on the sound clips here or as NIKE would say, just do it.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Yo Dont Think I Was Offending U When I Said What Were U Smoking Im Just Playing Around Im Sorry If I Offended U In Any Was I Was Just Messing

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha not offended just being a smart ass. i know, why 2.7. i was financially nervous when buying and now i realize what i could have had and trying to bring up somewhere to a higher standard.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
hahaha not offended just being a smart ass. i know, why 2.7. i was financially nervous when buying and now i realize what i could have had and trying to bring up somewhere to a higher standard.

Yo dont worry about it everyone has financial problems i havent had the best credit and im only 19 but i saved up didnt think i was gunna have money left for insurance wasnt gunna get the car at 1 point then i just saved a few more months and bam i now got it and im happy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts