Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
Just picked up my new 2014 Charger RT plus. Bright White with Blacktop and Nav package and lovin every minute I'm driving it. For the past 40 yrs I was a GM fan but jumped the fence after seeing they have nothing that interested me anymore. Haven't abandoned GM completely as we still own a 06 Corvette and a pair of 1975 Pontiac Trans Am's. Looking forward to learning more about the Chargers here.

Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Oooh that is pretty much treason in the GM community. Welcome the cool fun side.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Congrats on the new car and Welcome to the site. I too am a big GM fan, but loving the Charger! My opinion is it's dodges best kept secret!

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Hi everyone,
Just picked up my new 2014 Charger RT plus. Bright White with Blacktop and Nav package and lovin every minute I'm driving it. For the past 40 yrs I was a GM fan but jumped the fence after seeing they have nothing that interested me anymore. Haven't abandoned GM completely as we still own a 06 Corvette and a pair of 1975 Pontiac Trans Am's. Looking forward to learning more about the Chargers here.

Paul
Welcome to the Dodge Side! We are glad you are here!!

Anything we can do for you, let us know. :beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts