Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a new commercial, hip-hop music, song sounds like it was made for it. Sounds good. CJ, what are the chances of getting this sucker hosted out here somewhere?

I would love to slap it onto my PSP and show the guys at work.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You must be talking about our new spot we call "Bikers". Just aired. We plan to provide the music download at Dodge.com ... not sure if it's available yet.

If you have not visited the Charger site at Dodge.com you have to check it out. It's full of info, video, animation, etc.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, the one that starts in the parking garage? I want the video too:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
That's another new one. Black R/T, spinning wheels, cars that are blown off the ground as the Charger blows by, etc.

Not sure on plan to post video or music to that one.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's it!!!! My input would be to post them sound and video. If possible, of course. The video from somewhere (it's source was never attributed) showing an SRT-8 just driving around on some curvy roads made the rounds, impressed a lot of folks.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Test drive on speed channel is testing chargers at 2am! :smoke: i gotta stay up.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DVR roxors the 2am showing, wootwoot!!!!!!!!!

(See what 2 years on the SRTforums has done to me?:))

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
what test drive, my guide says "consumer product showcase" no test drive showing up :mad: I could dvr the whole night I guess :confused:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Couldn't find it in the guide:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts