Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some new squeaky clean pics showing the current look including the new lowered stance using Eibach springs. I used tire shine spray on the lower side rocker panels and on the front chin spoiler. The color-matching silver SRT8-like rear spoiler is sitting on my living room couch waiting to be installed and I still have to find a wheel I love, but eventally those ugly stockers WILL become the winter wheels.

This is what it started out like, back a long time ago ... 6-19-2007 :lol: :

Let me know what you guys and gals think.

·
Registered
149 Posts
beautiful. looks great. mopar intake? how much?

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
looks good, i don't notice the awd wheel gap with my brilliant black:smoke:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good, i don't notice the awd wheel gap with my brilliant black:smoke:
It's still there though, trust me :lol:

beautiful. looks great. mopar intake? how much?
About $300 ... got it off eBay from a Dodge dealer

Thanks for the compliments guys ... it's still a work in progress of course ...

The only thing is, it's getting to the point that I don't ever wanna leave it in a parking lot unless there's that "perfect spot" to park it in ... I reschedule going into "that store" for "another time" ... does that make me car crazy ? :knockout: :knockout:

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
i dont like those rims EWWW lol but cars looks nice man

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You did a great job.
Thank you.

It's an agonizing process trying to find "the right" wheel for this car ...

Can't wait to get the rear spoiler installed ... it's already been waxed in my living room, just waiting for the right day or helper to install it.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
At first I was going to say wow you didn't even lower it... then I saw the stock pics and wow you did lower it! HAHAHA Im used to my slammed SRT8 I guess. Looks great, keep up the good work. Have you picked rims yet? Rims make the biggest change in the exterior, but everyone knows that.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At first I was going to say wow you didn't even lower it... then I saw the stock pics and wow you did lower it! HAHAHA Im used to my slammed SRT8 I guess. Looks great, keep up the good work. Have you picked rims yet? Rims make the biggest change in the exterior, but everyone knows that.
The lowering brought it to exactly where I wanted it ... any lower and I'd start bottoming out on the roads around here or the driveway entrances, or the ride would be too bad ...

As far as rims, I'm considering a few, see this thread:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54054

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
More pics taken yesterday (it was a beautiful day :lol:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Great work so far, keep it up! I ordered a set of forged rims that would look great on your car. PM me if you want a pic.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Looks great man. Even in my R/T RWD, I want to lower it cause there is too much wheel gap for me. But want to do it at the same time I get the wheels. Great lookin car!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
The wheel well spacing on the charger is atrocious. Looks good man. Another mod I have to debate about doing at some point

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys ... it's still a work in progress .... the rims are still some time away unfortunately.

Meanwhile, there will be a "few" more smaller mods sneaking their way onto the car ... :D

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
It does look good. Calipers are a cheap easy mod that makes you keep looking back at the car. :)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
You need to change the rims :yes:
They look like they are from a SE charger.

·
Registered
702 Posts
ahhhh, you're making me so happy. I have an AWD as well that I desperately need lowered. Thanks for providing some great pics for me to drool over.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ahhhh, you're making me so happy. I have an AWD as well that I desperately need lowered. Thanks for providing some great pics for me to drool over.
No problem ... my pleasure to show off my baby ... :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
It's amazing how much your grill sets the car off. Looking at the pics from stock to current is a night and day different. Congrats, it looks really good.

I just realized when I looked at your pics again. We have the same Mopar intake...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts