Charger Forums banner

New Charger

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Bones1274 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScrGOLPybk4

The Charger is an SE, the Caliber is an R/T AWD. The Caliber has a Magnaflow cat back system, currently the Charger is 100% stock. My performance parts are on order for the Charger.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
3.5L, Got power seats, and Aluminum rims, the The rest is stripped. I saved the money for performance parts. I spend just over $1,000.00 before taking delivery of the car. New CAI, exaust and Jet stage2. We will see how the JET chip works out, may get a programmer when some one finally releases one.

#4 ·
It's ironic that this post came up...
I just got the wife a fully loaded 07 Caliber SXT yesterday.:grin:

My driveway looks the same as the video now except the Charger is Red. Caliber is the same color.

#6 · (Edited)
I apologize, I broke the first cardinal rule of the forums. Always post pics.:( At the same time I didn't want to hijack the thread. To the OP, congrads on the new Charger. Looks Good!
Anywhoo, here are a few pics.:grin:

#10 ·
I apologize, I broke the first cardinal rule of the forums. Always post pics.:( At the same time I didn't want to hijack the thread. To the OP, congrads on the new Charger. Looks Good!
Anywhoo, here are a few pics.:grin:
and the second cardinal rule is "open both eyes when placing United States Navy stickers on windows so as to properly center them"

but I don't think that one's official

:rolleyes:

#8 ·
I love the blue seat inserts, but I wanted Yes, so I had to go with grey. Also when you get Yes, the dash becomes sliver. I then ordered a blue center stack and shifter area and chagned them my self back to blue.

#9 ·
I am looking forward to the caliber srt4. 285 hp 6-speed, price starts are $22,500 from what I've heard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.