Charger Forums banner

New charger?

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  LongDriving 
#1 ·
We purchased an '08 SE-plus charger to replace my '07 Ram that was comming off lease. The Charger wasn't one of the cars my wife (I got the last 2 leases the Ram & an '05 Grand Prix, so it was her turn for a new ride) considered for a replacement for the truck. With lease loyalty, brand loyalty, Chrysler financial waiving the $450 for lease turn in fee & the remaining lease payments & $500 off because the Detroit auto show was going on, we got the car CHEAP. They best we can say about the car is it starts & gets us to where we need to go evey time (so far). Sucks fuel in town driving. Does okay on the higway around 24-26 but the Hemi truck with 3.90 gears did a fuzz under 21 on the highway. Go figure. We'll live with it for awhile & see if things change. Dodge trucks Good! Dodge cars???

#3 ·
Welcome to the forums :wave:

x2 on what Robin asked

#5 ·
welcome from texas. you should have went with the r/t. believe it or not the v8 gets better gas milage than the v6

#6 ·
welcome from texas. you should have went with the r/t. believe it or not the v8 gets better gas milage than the v6
How ya figure?

#22 ·
Ya like that my shoe being filled with lead and the dumb @$$ prius that drives in the left lane at 10 under you have to blow by at some insane speed to scare the chit out of em.

#21 ·
3.5L V6 sxt - 11-17mpg!! :D haha

#24 ·
Welcome to the forums :wave:

I'm getting close to 19-20mpg :bigthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.