Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Less than 100 miles new Charger SRT wheels will fit the 300C, SRT, Magnum RT, SRT, Charger RT SRT. For sale $1900.00 plus shipping. Depends on your address they will be shipped from Scottsdale AZ 85260 with FED EX ground. The shipping should be under $150.00 again depending on where to...

Here is the link to Ebay, the pics on Photobucket are not very high quality, I think the ones on Ebay are better. I will end the Ebay auction to sell on the forum! Thank you! Email me or PM [email protected]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120176797071

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Those look great! I really want to do that to mine. Free bump for great looking rims.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PLEASE TELL ME ONE OF YOU DID NOT OFFER ME $1100.00 on Ebay... If so you are an idiot. I am hoping that it was not a forum member. Please dont let it be...

By the way, the real photos not the phobcket ones are better, if you want to see them please email me... [email protected]

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Wasn't me I promise, but if you let them go for 1100 you let me know! :grin:

·
Registered
298 Posts
PLEASE TELL ME ONE OF YOU DID NOT OFFER ME $1100.00 on Ebay... If so you are an idiot. I am hoping that it was not a forum member. Please dont let it be...

By the way, the real photos not the phobcket ones are better, if you want to see them please email me... [email protected]
Probably because they are only worth about what was offered. You will not get near $1900 for those rims,sorry. Hope you like em.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have sold 2 sets for 1600 and they were no where near this nice! Check around, 2 sets sold last week used with rash for 1800!

DO the math buddy! They are $900 a piece at the dealer.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump! For Football sunday!

·
Registered
151 Posts
hemi4me?;913164]I have sold 2 sets for 1600 and they were no where near this nice! Check around, 2 sets sold last week used with rash for 1800!

Don't matter if they are $1200.oo a piece at the dealer, used wheels are just that used wheels. Sounds to me like your in it to make a buck. Not to sell the wheels for a fair price.

I see your driving an SRT, lets say about $42000.oo. try re-selling it used for a high price just becuse it's a $42,000.oo car. Don't work does it.

Maybe next time someone makes a offer, even if you may think it is way to low, just say no-thanks I need more insted of calling someone an " IDIOT " becuse you feal the need to make a buck. Hey just a thought.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
hemi, just made an offer.
Who painted them? Manufacturer or local shop/owner?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Someone offered 1800 he is looking at them in a bit... I painted them, 3rd set I have done looks great. Its done with a flat black wheel coating. My SRTC wheels held up great, no flaking, chipping nothing!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SO IT WAS YOU!!! HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL

I had another offer for 1800 and one for 1500

I dont understand you? Isnt this a sale forum? If you dont have the 1800 or want the wheels then shut up, and get off my sale post.

That is against all the policies of the forum.

with rash for 1800!

Don't matter if they are $1200.oo a piece at the dealer, used wheels are just that used wheels. Sounds to me like your in it to make a buck. Not to sell the wheels for a fair price.

I see your driving an SRT, lets say about $42000.oo. try re-selling it used for a high price just becuse it's a $42,000.oo car. Don't work does it.

Maybe next time someone makes a offer, even if you may think it is way to low, just say no-thanks I need more insted of calling someone an " IDIOT " becuse you feal the need to make a buck. Hey just a thought

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Someone offered 1800 he is looking at them in a bit... I painted them, 3rd set I have done looks great. Its done with a flat black wheel coating. My SRTC wheels held up great, no flaking, chipping nothing!
The look nice, if I was local I'd be driving over now too. :D

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
SO IT WAS YOU!!! HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL

I had another offer for 1800 and one for 1500

I dont understand you? Isnt this a sale forum? If you dont have the 1800 or want the wheels then shut up, and get off my sale post.

That is against all the policies of the forum.

with rash for 1800!

Maybe next time someone makes a offer, even if you may think it is way to low, just say no-thanks I need more insted of calling someone an " IDIOT " becuse you feal the need to make a buck. Hey just a thought
actually, that is wrong. brand new a dealer will charge you that amount. for used wheels (aka takeoffs) like what youre selling, a parts manager can get them for $1000 for all 4.

yours are painted though and they might fetch around $1400.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you find wheels only for agrand let me know! thats a great deal... Especially for FORGED Aluminum wheels.

·
Registered
706 Posts

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
If you find wheels only for agrand let me know! thats a great deal... Especially for FORGED Aluminum wheels.
hit up your local dealer for some factory take-offs. if hes a straight shooter, he wont try and blow up the price on you. remember, these wheels are only 20s and factory and not special in any way shape or form. combine that with the fact that RSAs are some of the worst performing tires on the market and not desirable in any fashion and you have some wheels for a pretty damn good price.

the only draw back is the tires will last you only around 10-15k miles.

·
Registered
415 Posts
a parts manager can get them for $1000 for all 4.
hit up your local dealer for some factory take-offs. if hes a straight shooter, he wont try and blow up the price on you.
You guys are saying that the dealers may have some used ones he's willing to sell? Where do they get them from? Has anyone bought these before?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I contacted my dealer... He said $900.00

PER WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I am just saying, I have had 3 300Cs, and I have been on 5 forums for 2 plus years. I have never once heard of a Dealer selling wheels in a set with tires for $1000.00 if that was the case, I would have never sold my SRT C wheels for $1500.00 and I would never sell these, and I have had 4 offers of $1500.00 plus... If what you are saying is true, I would not be getting these offers.

I am disagreeing with you, and please this is a sale post, rules are if you are not in the market, please do not post. Its very disrespectful to the seller.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts