Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody! I figured I'd make my first post a good one. I pick up my brandy-new Magnesium Charger SXT tomorrow morning. I am quite excited and cannot wait to drive it off of the lot.

If people are interested, I'll try and have pictures of it by tomorrow night. I know some of my old college buddies want some.

Just figured I'd stop by :wave:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nusku,

Congrats! Please post some pics when you get a chance. My car will almost be the same as yours. I just changed my SE order from Inferno Red to Magnesium. I also have a set of SXT wheels sitting in my garage, ready for when the car comes.

Joe

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not gonna lie, I originally wanted black.

However, I think the rest of New Jersey did too. Nothing in black available anytime soon for me. *shrug* Doesn't make my any less excited :)

Pictures will be on photobucket tomorrow night. Linkage will be provided here

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nusku -

Congratulations on your new Charger. I just ordered mine this week at the dealer (a Charger R/T in Inferno Red) so I have to wait the long 8-10 weeks for its arrival, but I am pretty excited.

Where in Jersey are you located? I'm across the river in PA, just outside of Philadelphia.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ha ha beat you by one day, my Black R/T showed up today

bad thing is I work at the dealership and it showed up late last night and I couldn't drive it untill I left work at 5:30 today and it has been on order since May 15th, but the wait wa sworth it :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hey fl-irlfan, welcome to the forum. Nice to see an open-wheel fan here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got my Black 2006 Charger SXT yesterday (Sat) and I am in NJ, too. Leather, stereo, and 18 inch wheel upgrades.
I walked in just to finally see one in person and drove out a few hours later! Somehow I was the first new Charger buyer at my dealer, and I didn't even plan on buying one. It is awesome to look at!
I would imagine this would be the car Darth Vader would drive when not causing mayhem in space...!
Best of luck to the other owners out there....

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
ENJOY!!! Nice car!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
VERY NICE!

I am in NJ too ... but I had to go to PA to get the car I wanted at a decent price. Maybe now I will finally see another charger on the road.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe! I got lucky on my trade-in and the fact that this is the 3rd dodge from the dealership. Started negotiations at Invoice price for the car.

But man, just the drive to work today was fun. And that's saying something, since all I do is ride the turnpike :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts