Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching a few of them go by, i would have to say it is not a rebadged 300. The picture in the mag looks a little different than the real thing. It maybe ,if you look a little cross eyed at it, looks like a rebadged intrepid, with a dodge grill. I hope you like the real thing.

Read it here http://www.bramptonassembly.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=474
Things are definitely looking up. As far as the door count as I stated before it doesn't matter as long as it looks bad ass, sounds good, and can get up on it like no bodies business.

Later

·
Registered
94 Posts
GT Neon said:
Things are definitely looking up. As far as the door count as I stated before it doesn't matter as long as it looks bad ass, sounds good, and can get up on it like no bodies business.

Later
Ya know, the Magnum RT fits those qualifications.

·
Registered
153 Posts
georgejetson said:
Ya know, the Magnum RT fits those qualifications.
...minus the "looks good" and "can get up on it like no bodies [sic] business"

The looks is a matter of opinion - I don't like them, others do.

The "get up on it" is also debatable. Yeah, the car is fast for a wagon but I'm expecting more from a new Charger (including better looks than the C&D image).

·
Registered
26 Posts
MoparMan said:
The looks is a matter of opinion - I don't like them, others do.
That's for sure. I think the Magnum is the best looking thing DC put out since the Shelby Charger. Just goes to show how screwed up my opinion is. But, I really, honestly do think that. Even the Viper, in the looks department to me is, well, I thought it looked like a big shoe.

Jeff

·
Registered
153 Posts
To me, the best looking is the gen I and gen II Viper. Out of curiosity, do you like the current Viper SRT-10 better than the gen II GTS and RT/10?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts