Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

I just bought me a 2007 Dodge Charger R/T.

It is red in color. I got a heck of a deal on it. Traded in my 2003 Chevy 2500 diesel straight up. Truck had 100k on it.

A few questions. Does my charger come with the 0-60 timer? Also I am starting to look at mods.

The list so far is to add factory navi, K&N kit, maybe some exhaust, just starting to read the forums.

Let me know!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Northern Cali. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but your 07 should come with the 0- 60 timer. Have fun, mod away, and don't forget to post some pics of the Charger.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Hey all.

I just bought me a 2007 Dodge Charger R/T.

It is red in color. I got a heck of a deal on it. Traded in my 2003 Chevy 2500 diesel straight up. Truck had 100k on it.

A few questions. Does my charger come with the 0-60 timer? Also I am starting to look at mods.

The list so far is to add factory navi, K&N kit, maybe some exhaust, just starting to read the forums.

Let me know!
welcome, They're selling new rt's in LaGrange for 26,789 fully loaded!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats and welcome from Northern Cali. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but your 07 should come with the 0- 60 timer. Have fun, mod away, and don't forget to post some pics of the Charger.
I believe my 07 was an early 07. I can not find the 0-60 timer at all.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
and Congrats from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome , you're gonna love your new ride. What part of GA are you in? I live just south of ATL in clayton county

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
3 Posts
LUV my '06 Charger. Base model but lookin' 2 buy da Plum Crazy model dat just arrived @ local dealership! Husband wonderin' if I can handle it though.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Welcome to the fourms from Alpharetta, Ga!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome from Sandy Springs, GA

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts