Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

Just wanted to say hey, and I got a new charger last week. A RT with the Road & Track package. So far its been great!!! Just taking it easy and getting some miles on her.

Here are a few pics:

Look forward to hanging out and learning. Oh yeah, I am in the DC area, so if there are any GTG's, I should be in!! :rockon:

Brian

·
Registered
215 Posts
Welcome Brian!

I test drove a car just like yours (same color and Perf Pack). Truly a muscle machine. I especially liked the deep drone of the V8 right after throttling it hard (or even 1/2 throttle) on a highway (that sound associated with the sheer acceleration was awesome).

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Welcome Brian!!!! Great looking ride. Best of luck with it sir! Mike

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Welcome! Let the obsession begin!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everyone,

Thanks for the good words!

So far its been alot of fun, and I admit a 4 door with some oommpphhh is a great thing to have! The wife loves it too.

As far as modding, I just tonight added a K&N OEM filter. Other than that I dont plan much for the Charger....yet..... I have another project that I am trying to wrap up. A 600+ rwhp 99 Lightning. Built motor and Kenne Bell, roll cage and all the trimmings to make an easy low 11 second pass on pump gas/low boost or crank it up for 10.70's.

Oct 14th I will be running the Lightning, shooting for my first dip into the 10's!!!

I am however keeping a watchful eye on the Superchips/SCT tuner availability. The SCT stuff is all I use on the lightning and I have nothing but good things to say about their products.

Later

·
Registered
732 Posts
Congrats!! Nice charger, I really like that color. Enjoy!

Rod

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks great... Is that Magnesium or Silver Steel?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Congrats....love That Color... But I'm A Little Partial To Steel Grey.. I Have The Same...lol...congrats Again..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts