Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was at the Carlisle Show in PA today and just as I was about to leave I passed by a vendor that had this jacket (and many others, mostly mustangs) hanging on a rack and I thought it was pretty cool and bought it, im suprised it was my size! Since it was the last day of the show and the last one he had left, I got a good deal on it. It was supposed to be $135.00 but I got it for $95....I havent seen it ANYWHERE else and thought it would be cool to wear to shows or something, I may put it over a seat in the summer shows also!

The pic isnt my ACTUAL one, but its the identical item!

Here is a link I found for it for sale online if anyone is interested in getting one, I love it!
http://www.shop2wear.com/product.asp?idProduct=988

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I was at the Carlisle Show in PA today and just as I was about to leave I passed by a vendor that had this jacket (and many others, mostly mustangs) hanging on a rack and I thought it was pretty cool and bought it, im suprised it was my size! Since it was the last day of the show and the last one he had left, I got a good deal on it. It was supposed to be $135.00 but I got it for $95....I havent seen it ANYWHERE else and thought it would be cool to wear to shows or something, I may put it over a seat in the summer shows also!

The pic isnt my ACTUAL one, but its the identical item!

Here is a link I found for it for sale online if anyone is interested in getting one, I love it!
http://www.shop2wear.com/product.asp?idProduct=988

Nice Jacket!

I haven't been to Carlisle in 15+ years, but the Mopar show always was Meca when I lived in Delaware County PA in the early 80's-late 90's. Englishtown NJ Mopar show was great too. Man, I miss those days of living on gasoline fumes, junkyards, and Mopar shows building the hottest ride I could afford...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it was a great show, I was looking for old CHARGER script, found a couple but they were either rusted up or wayyyyyyyyyy too expensive! But i like what I found instead! Its a nice collector item, apparently they are no longer being made

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump for the day shift

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
I had a chance to pick up one of those for $75, but declined because I don't like those elastic sleeve cuffs and waistband.

Otherwise it's a nice jacket.

But I knew I'd never wear it. I like straight cuffs with no elastic on the waist or sleeve cuffs.

Personal preference.

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a chance to pick up one of those for $75, but declined because I don't like those elastic sleeve cuffs and waistband.

Otherwise it's a nice jacket.

But I knew I'd never wear it. I like straight cuffs with no elastic on the waist or sleeve cuffs.

Personal preference.

-=FLEX=-
im with you on the elastic but like i said im not going to wear it often, i just thought it was a nice collectors item....

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
im with you on the elastic but like i said im not going to wear it often, i just thought it was a nice collectors item....
Good point. :)

I never thought of that, but I have wayyyyyyyy too much stuff in my house I don't use already.:slap:

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good point. :)

I never thought of that, but I have wayyyyyyyy too much stuff in my house I don't use already.:slap:

-=FLEX=-
lol same here i still have my mustang jacket similar to this one which i keep meaning to sell!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts