Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hazman from LX forums helped me with the design its in the process of being made over at jinas embroidery.Just let me know what you guys/gals think (would you put it on your center console
Its going onto a 22 elite centerconsole cover.Ill post pics of the outcome as soon as its finished.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Great legs!!! :knockout:

·
Registered
772 Posts
having that on your center console will be a major turn off for the ladies that ride in your car. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
having that on your center console will be a major turn off for the ladies that ride in your car. Just my opinion though.
HAUH????? :cool:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Don't think he's too worried about that. Would you rather he put a half naked guy on there? But then that would be a turn off cause they would think he was "batting for the other team"!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
ummm, What??

Go for it man!! I myself wouldnt put that on my car, blue clashes with green!! :tongue: and I already had this done by Jina and 22Elite...

Its awesome, you will love it

Tom

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ummm, What??

Go for it man!! I myself wouldnt put that on my car, blue clashes with green!! :tongue: and I already had this done by Jina and 22Elite...

Its awesome, you will love it

Tom
Ya she is one of the best for shore.Your not Irish are you:tongue:(i like it)

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Hazman from LX forums helped me with the design its in the process of being made over at jinas embroidery.Just let me know what you guys/gals think (would you put it on your center console
Its going onto a 22 elite centerconsole cover.Ill post pics of the outcome as soon as its finished.
Quote: Just let me know what you guys/gals think (would you put it on your center console

1-One concern is how well will they get the blue glowing effect to look in stitching.
2-Oh, and I'd opp for a J. Lo or Beyonce booty on the girl. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Nope, not Irish, Im Italian. In case you missed it in my sig I have a SubLIme, hence all the green.

tom

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
I like the pin up girl. I thnk the glowing won't work too well on the embroidery. I think previous poster is correct in that any ladies in the car (unless you are married and its too late) will NOT be intrigued by it.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Would be a great embroidery I'm sure.....just not my taste. A little trashy.
Chase

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Chaser, thats cuz you have a real life pin up girl riding right next to you already! lol

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Do it man. Pin-up girls should never go out of style, and it's tasteful.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Don't think he's too worried about that. Would you rather he put a half naked guy on there? But then that would be a turn off cause they would think he was "batting for the other team"!
Yeah thats it. That is exactally what I ment you doof.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Would be a great embroidery I'm sure.....just not my taste. A little trashy.
Chase
I respect your opinion truly but its art and there heritage is way cool,wwII nose art,early hot roding its heritage. (hows the baby rinin after the new mods)

Yeah thats it. That is exactally what I ment you doof.
I'm way gone I'm married with 2 kids:lol: My wife actually really likes it so i guess it depends:smoke:

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
If the missus likes it, end of discussion, do it!!!! She's the only lady you need to impress

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
My wife loves pin-up art...I think it looks GREAT....I wish I thought to do something for mine prior to installation.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think it looks great. Its your car. If a girl is offended or negatively reacts to a damn picture on a console, then maybe she is a wierdo and you don't want her in the car anyway. GO FOR IT.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts