Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last spring I dropped my Digital camera at a show and broke it. For some unknown reason I had not purchased one until this last weekend.

So here are some new pics I took today on my way back from a meeting.

What do you think? New camera seems to take good pics.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nice pics Bryan. Tell us about the camera. What was the final fix (after the accident) for the rear end? New bumper? What about the bent exhaust?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats up Greg???? I ended up purchasing a FujiFilm S8000fd. It is a 8mp and easy for the wife to use as well.

I will be replacing the rear bumper, still fighting with the insurance.... The bumper is still messed up so not shots from the rear yet.....

Hey we are going to have a meet and greet the weekend of the 17th. WickedCharger is coming to town for a wedding. Do you have some time open that weekend?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Awesome looking car .. keep it up !

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Nice.

Hope ya had someone spotting for traffic on that blind curve while you took the pics... :nervous s

·
Registered
203 Posts
Luv the look of your car! Great background/great subject + steady hand = nice pics!

·
Registered
433 Posts
daaam that is a beautiful car

·
Registered
214 Posts
Whats up Greg???? I ended up purchasing a FujiFilm S8000fd. It is a 8mp and easy for the wife to use as well.

I will be replacing the rear bumper, still fighting with the insurance.... The bumper is still messed up so not shots from the rear yet.....

Hey we are going to have a meet and greet the weekend of the 17th. WickedCharger is coming to town for a wedding. Do you have some time open that weekend?
That was one the cameras that I was considering for an upgrade... you might have me sold. Let me know what the plans are for that weekend (Nov 17th?)... I don't think that I have anything going on. I love eastern Washington during the Fall!!!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Not a fan of white cars, but boy does she look pretty.....the black decals & rims/tires make it, totally.........

Nice ride.

- Mark

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not a fan of white cars, but boy does she look pretty.....the black decals & rims/tires make it, totally.........

Nice ride.

- Mark
Thanks Mark but No Decals here. Everything was painted and cleared

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That was one the cameras that I was considering for an upgrade... you might have me sold. Let me know what the plans are for that weekend (Nov 17th?)... I don't think that I have anything going on. I love eastern Washington during the Fall!!!
This would be next weekend Greg..... I am thinking maybe a friday evening deal

·
Registered
805 Posts
Always been a fan of white cars, yours looks great with the black rims and decals. Great Job!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
The camera had no where near as much to do with the beautiful pics as did the subject matter. Very sweet!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Gotta love them white CHargers... LLC's are hot too... Great pics! Looks beautiful where you are!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Very nice! Those black rocker stripes and hood really set it off :cool: Bada$$ man!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gotta love them white CHargers... LLC's are hot too... Great pics! Looks beautiful where you are!

I am in Spokane, Washington. About 25 miles from the Idaho border.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts