Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home last nite i happened to get caught at a lite with a brand new Camaro that i had just seen earlier at a car show and sure enough he looked over at me as to say want some and started reving up on me at the lite!! So anyway we she went green i got into her and it wasnt even funny as after i controlled my fishtail i blew his doors off and not that this was a great kill or anything but it did feel kinda nice v6 or not as he provoked the ole gal to have a little fun!! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Thats cool, i want to race a v6
Go to the track. Then you'll know for real if it was a true "kill" or just a lack of nerve.;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
V6 camaro vs srt8 lmao not even close to a fair fight. The v6 for what its worth is one hell of a motor with 305 hp but it has no chance playing with the big dogs. Too bad it wasnt the SS it would have came down to the better driver .:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
so apparently we dont want to hear about "kills" here as somebody posted in my kill threat, which wasnt really a kill thread.....but nice job btw!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
On my way home last nite i happened to get caught at a lite with a brand new Camaro that i had just seen earlier at a car show and sure enough he looked over at me as to say want some and started reving up on me at the lite!! So anyway we she went green i got into her and it wasnt even funny as after i controlled my fishtail i blew his doors off and not that this was a great kill or anything but it did feel kinda nice v6 or not as he provoked the ole gal to have a little fun!! :rocker:
How do you know he was revving? That may have been his A/C fan......

;)

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Nice kill if you want to call it that lol.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Heck, you taught him a lesson. What was it that old commercial used to say, oh yea, "I coulda had a V8." lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts