Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey boys,

after 10,000 miles someone backed into my car with a towhitch and messed up my bumper.

I want to take the opportunity to upgrade to something nicer like the SRT8 bumper. It fits fine as long as you get a few more components to replace but it's gonna cost about $1700 minus the extras, paint and installation.

I was considering an after market one but i can't find one in rubber or what ever it is. I don't want a fiber glass one and then break it coming into a drive way to quick.

Are there any cool after market rubber bumpers or any place to get the SRT8 bumper cheaper?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
grip tuning makes a great looking rear clip, ebay can also fetch one for around 400 or so.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
the grill that comes with their front clip looks a lot like that. all you would need to do is dip it in chrome.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Our front bumper won't accomodate a stock grille, as we tried to really pay attention to the proportions of the front end (Which is why we ended up reducing the overall height of that main upper opening), BUT, you can put ANY mesh behind it (Even the kind you have) or pick from one of our many mesh styles!

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts