Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when i thought that the guys at BT couldnt get any better.. i receive my rear sills and shifter plate...
Matching front and rear sills:
Fronts:

Rears:

Shifter surround

Heidi the rear sills are sweet and the engraves are even better than the fronts (and that too i thought that the front were of superb quality).

Cant wait to get the custom visor diguisers :)...

Kudos to all who work at BT, Heidi please send the guys in your shop my regards, and thank them for their great work and excellent craftsmanship :).

Regards,
Ahmed

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Ahmed, it is awesome to work with you. Thank you for your kind works, and this post will be printed for the boys. I know Dan, and Nick lurk all the time and they love to see this stuff and see you all pleased with the product.

Ahmed, it is folks such as you and everyone here who comes to us with a custom or just want a standard, and then we get an email, a call or post such as this thanking us, well that is what makes it special to come to work, because myself, and the great folks I work with get so stoaked to know that something they made, and packaged is everything they expected and maybe more.

·
Registered
683 Posts
AHMED!! love em my friend LOVE EM!!

mine are on their way ;) thanks to sweet heidi! aint she gr8?!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Ur R/T gets sweeter everyday... I give up...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts