Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, got this stuff installed yesterday. Finally had some free time. I have to say that the door handle trim rings have got to be my favorite BT pieces yet! The fit and finish is amazing. It really brings some life to our otherwise lifeless doors!! The "Eject" cigarette delete plug is just what I needed. Although not functional, it is a good stress relief practice when that voice from the passenger seat just won't stop!!! :beerchug:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
199 Posts
looks good Randy...I NEED an Eject button too......

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I always thought that would be a great use of the moon roof. I hardly ever use it anyway.
Nice job. BT is the best.

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
I love those door handle bezels they really complete the look. I swear these should have been OEM, Dodge needs to team up with BT!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Candy indeed...love the Eject Button.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Looks nice!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys! :bigthumb: But BT keeps setting me back for saving up for a cat-back exhaust!! lol. Oh well.

Steve, yes get one. It's less work than rubbing my earlobes and counting to ten!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love those door handle bezels they really complete the look. I swear these should have been OEM, Dodge needs to team up with BT!
x2!!...BT rules.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
That's great:). Gotta love BT

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks awesome.

How do those trim rings attach to the door?
they have double sided adhesive on the back of them...very, very important to get the mounting surface clean before you pop them on!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see so many things on BT.com. I dont know where to start.
I def. started w/ thier interior products. The interior of our cars are decent, but with a little BT bling they really start to come to life! Best part is, BT's stuff is such high quality that it looks like it was there when the car rolled off the assembly line. :beerchug:

·
Registered
76 Posts
The EJECT button is way too cool. Wish I had seen that before I ordered my skull/crossbones one earlier this year

·
Registered
935 Posts
gotta luv BT they are the best. looks great

1 - 19 of 19 Posts